Personal data that you provide to http://ibitrading.net will be used only in connection with serving you as a customer, processing and delivering your order, contacting you and delivering information to you in the form of a newsletter (subscriptions may be cancelled at any time). http://ibitrading.net guarantees that your personal data will not be provided to third parties or used for any other purpose.
At your request, (e.g. via e-mail) entered data can also be deleted from our database, which will not be processed subsequently.
Options to unsubscribe (remove e-mail from database):
- In every e-mail you will find a link ‘unsubscribe from the newsletter’. Once you click on this link, your e-mail will be removed from the database;
- In your account settings, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter;
- Send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your e-mail address will be removed from the database;
Option to delete personal data
In case you want your personal data to be deleted, contact us by sending an e-mail message to: email@example.com
Information about Personal Data Processing
Company IBI Trading Ltd, Bulstat: 126168604, registered office: Haskovo 6300, 21 Bulgaria Blvd. (hereinafter referred to as IBI Trading), as ‘the Data Controller’, informs you, as ‘the Data Subject’, about the manner and scope of processing of personal data by IBI Trading, including the scope of your rights related to the processing of your personal data by IBI Trading.
1.What personal data does IBI Trading process for you?
IBI Trading processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Regulation’) and in accordance with the applicable national data protection laws, which data you provide to IBI Trading in connection with the purchase of goods or the use of services (e.g. within your placing an order for products from our online store, subscription for receiving the newsletter of IBI Trading, and in case of filing a claim or complaint for goods to our Customer Contact Center). These are the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Residential address or delivery address
- Password in an encrypted form
- Account information such as age and gender
- Voice recording when calling the Customer Contact Centre
IBI Trading also processes data that it receives from you when you purchase goods or use the company's services. These are the following personal data:
- IP address
- Browser and device data
- Geographical details
- Data concerning the order fulfilment (e.g. product type, price, date of purchase, customer account status details)
- Probably another online identifier
IBI Trading only processes the following personal data for the purposes set out below and to the extent and for the time necessary to achieve these purposes.
2. For what purpose and on what legal grounds does IBI Trading process your personal data?
- Processing of personal data in connection with the purchase of goods from the online store - The processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of concluding a Purchase Contract and its performance, delivery of the ordered goods, and also in connection with fulfilment of the statutory tax liabilities.
- While placing an order, IBI Trading collects and processes the following personal data - your name, surname, residential or delivery address, telephone number, email address. The provision of these personal data is a basic prerequisite for the conclusion or modification of the Purchase Contract, whereby the provision of personal data serves first for your unmistakable identification and then for contacting you for the purpose of delivery of the ordered goods.
- Processing of personal data in connection with the settlement of proposals, questions and claims - The legal ground for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contractual and legal obligations of IBI Trading. As regards settlement of claims, IBI Trading also processes personal data for the purposes of its legitimate interests in the event of a possible dispute in the event of a claim.
- When settling a claim, IBI Trading collects and processes the following personal data - your first name, surname, residential or delivery address, telephone number, email address, order transaction history, details of the purchased goods, list of sound file recordings to the Customer Contact Centre.
- Processing of personal data in relation to the maintenance of your customer account - Once you register as a user at http://ibitrading.net, IBI Trading processes your personal data, which is done for the purpose of maintaining your customer account. The legal ground for the processing of your personal data is the performance of the contract, respectively the negotiations aiming at conclusion of a Purchase Contract, delivery of the ordered goods, related communication, as well as for fulfilment of the statutory tax liabilities.
- When maintaining a customer account, IBI Trading processes the following personal data of the Data Subject – name and surname, email address, telephone number, residential or delivery address, password in an encrypted form, account details such as age and gender, data relating to the performance of the purchase (such as type and price of the goods, date of purchase, details of the customer account status).
- Processing of personal data in connection with the sending of newsletters (commercial messages) - In the event that you register your email address to receive a newsletter, IBI Trading will process the following of your personal data - email address, on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising messages and other commercial communications by electronic means, in accordance with Act No. 480/2004 published in the State Gazette on certain information society services. IBI Trading will only start processing your personal data after you register your email address to receive the newsletter at http://ibitrading.net and then complete your registration by confirming your consent to the processing of personal data by the email message you receive. If registration is not completed in the above manner, your email address will be deleted without undue delay.
- In the case of existing customers, IBI Trading may process your personal data within the following range - name, surname, email address for the above purposes based on legal grounds and legitimate interests.
- Processing of customer data with consent for marketing and commercial purposes - In the event that you give your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing and commercial purposes, IBI Trading will process the following personal data of yours - name, surname, gender, age, email address, IP address and resulting location, data obtained from cookies and related technologies, purchase-related data, browser and device data, and possibly other online identifiers, for the primary purpose of making relevant offers for goods and services of IBI Trading or third parties according to the customer’s interests through any means of online advertisement and by the way of an electronic communication used for sending personal e-mail messages containing offers, targeted advertising and other commercial messages by electronic means pursuant to the amendments to Act No. 480/2004 published in the State Gazette on certain information society services.
What are cookies like?
Cookies are branded data files that a visited website forwards to your browser, which transfers them to your computer, usually to distinguish individual users. However, user's identity cannot be identified on the basis of this information. Cookies help to remember your activity and preferences for a period of time so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return or move from one website to another.
Cookies help you make your shopping experience more convenient and browse websites more easily. In particular, cookies are used:
- To ensure proper functioning of our websites, to make it possible to complete the order of goods with as little difficulty as possible;
- To ensure secure access, user recognition, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from access by unauthorised parties;
- To save our customers' identification data so that they do not have to log in again each time;
- To save the contents of the customer basket;
- To provide the appearance of the websites depending on the preferences and requirements of the visitors;
- To analyze user traffic, behaviour, preferences and interests;
- To offer product advertisements according to the users' interests.
According to their function, we divide cookies into:
- conversion cookies, which provide the ability to analyse the results of different sales channels;
- tracking cookies, which, in combination with conversion cookies, help us analyse the results of different sales channels;
- remarketing cookies, which allow us to personalise advertising content and target it correctly;
- analytics cookies, which help us improve the user experience of our website by helping us to understand how users use it;
- essential, which are important to the major functioning of the website.
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activity (the so-called "third party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased by visitors to our websites may be displayed by an advertising agency, so that we can better customize the display of online advertising banners on your selected websites. However, we cannot in any way personally identify you based on this data.
3. How long shall we process your personal data?
- IBI Trading processes your personal data in case of a purchase of goods from the online store, after the implementation of a commercial relationship, also for the time necessary to ensure the mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract and for a period of two years from the day of expiry of the product warranty period for the purposes of IBI Trading's legitimate interests (see above). Tax documents issued pursuant to an amendment to § 35 of VAT Act No. 235/2004 published in the State Gazette shall be kept archived for a period of 10 years from the date of issue. Due to the need to prove the legal reason for issuing tax documents, orders are also kept archived for a period of 10 years from the date the order was sent to the customer.
4. Who will have access to your personal data?
In addition to IBI Trading and its employees, personal data may also be processed by IBI Trading partners for the purposes set out above. IBI Trading selects carefully the external partners who may process your personal data and entrusts personal data only to those partners who provide the necessary guarantee of technical and organizational measures in place to avoid accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access to transmitted, stored or otherwise processed personal data, or unlawful access to them.
The subjects that may have access to your personal data are, or may in the future be:
- individuals who carry out for IBI Trading the technical operation of a particular service or providers of technology that IBI Trading uses for those services (typically programming or other technical support services, server services, email distribution, services related to measuring the traffic to our websites and tailoring their content to user preferences);
- individuals who deliver the goods to customers of IBI Trading
- individuals who have elements on the websites of IBI Trading that collect personal data or track the behaviour of users on these websites (usually, however, in the so-called pseudonymous form, i.e. without the possibility to obtain direct data of identification), in particular, individuals making, via cookies, an analysis of the traffic on our websites and advertising system operators in connection with targeted advertising conducted using purchase data and data obtained from cookies (including remarketing).
In addition, IBI Trading is obliged to disclose some of your personal data, in accordance with the applicable law, for example to the government authorities, to the court or to the authorities involved in criminal proceedings in connection with any probable legal, criminal or civil proceedings.
5.What rights do you have in relation to the processing of personal data by IBI Trading?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data as a Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time (if the processing is based on consent, i.e. for example consent to the processing of personal data for marketing and commercial purposes; the processing of cookies data may be restricted by changing your browser settings);
- Right of access to personal data (the right to request information as to whether or not personal data relating to you has been processed by IBI Trading and, if so, the right to access that data and other information pursuant to Art. 15 of the Regulation);
- Right to data portability (the right to receive the personal data relating to you in a structured, standard and machine-readable format and the right to transmit other information to another controller; and in addition, the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another where this is technically feasible);
- Right to correction (the right to request IBI Trading to correct the inaccurate personal data relating to you without undue delay);
- Right to restriction of processing (right to request that IBI Trading restricts processing, inter alia, in the event that, due to the exercise of the right of rectification, IBI Trading verifies the accuracy of the data; or if personal data have been unlawfully processed by IBI Trading but you do not wish their cancellation);
- Right to cancellation (the right to require IBI Trading to erase your personal data without undue delay, including if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or you have withdrawn your consent on the basis of which the personal data was processed by IBI Trading and there is no other lawful basis for processing it; or if the personal data has been unlawfully processed by A.B.I. Trading);
- Right to object (the right to require IBI Trading to stop processing your personal data on the basis of the legal right and legitimate interest);
- Right to file an appeal to the Data Protection Commission.
6. How can you contact IBI Trading?
In case of any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of the above rights, you may contact IBI Trading Ltd. in writing at the following address: 168 Czar Boris III Blvd., 1618 Sofia, and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org