I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.The present General Terms and Conditions shall govern the mutual relations between IBI TRADING Ltd., having its registered office at 21 Bulgaria Blvd., Haskovo, entered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency with UIC 126168604, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Supplier/Trader and the individuals using the company website and online store located at www.ibitrading.net, hereinafter referred to as the User/Customer, on the other hand.
2. By using this website and the information contained therein, it is assumed that the User has read, understood, and agreed to the WEBSITE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
3. Supplier reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions without notice by posting the new General Terms and Conditions on its website.
4. The Remote Sales Contract between the Supplier and the User shall be deemed to be concluded from the time of confirmation of the specific order by the Supplier.
II. WEBSITE FEATURES AND USE
1. Supplier provides an opportunity to view and share the content published on the Website. Supplier provides information about itself, its team, the services it provides, current offers, informative articles, contacts, introduction of its clients and partners, etc.
2. Supplier provides an opportunity to generate electronic enquiries by email address (e-mail) via functional enquiry forms published on the website. User shall fill in the fields specified by the Supplier and click on the Send button. When using this service, Users should bear in mind and, by accepting these General Terms and Conditions, consider themselves informed that the use of this service does not automatically lead to the conclusion of a contract between the respective User and the Supplier, i.e. sending an email request does not create an obligation for the Supplier to provide a particular service and does not place the Supplier and the User in a contractual relationship. The User who has sent an email request shall be deemed to have entered into a contract with the Supplier for the performance of the service only after receiving a confirmation from the Supplier. Supplier does not guarantee its ability to reply and the time in which such reply will be provided.
3. Supplier shall provide an opportunity for generating electronic inquiries, through the email used by the User, by means of functional references from the Online Shop. For this purpose it is necessary for the User to select a specific functional reference of the online store (a place where the email address of the Supplier is displayed and it is clickable) and the device used by the User to open a new window for writing a message from an email set on the device. The Supplier does not guarantee its ability to respond or the time in which a response will be provided.
4. Supplier shall provide the User with the opportunity to refer to the Supplier's business accounts in social networks, accounts and websites of its partners, customers and others. Supplier shall provide this opportunity for the convenience of Users and shall not be liable for the content of the accounts and websites to which such an opportunity is provided and which are not owned and/or operated by the Supplier. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to accounts and websites to which there is a provided link, unless expressly stated otherwise.
5. Supplier provides an opportunity to search for textual content within the Website. In order to use the function, User should type the word/words he/she is looking for in the search field and select the search button/icon or the Enter/Go key on the keyboard. The online store will show a list of results with pages/products located on the online store and containing the User's search word.
6. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User and the Supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of a contract for the purchase and sale of goods offered on the Website may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Article 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
7. If Users use the Online Store with a registration and have entered their respective username and password, it is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users are made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the respective User when registering in the Online Store.
Users may browse the Online Store freely, without the need for a registration.
8. In order to use the Online Store with a registration, User must have registered and entered a username and password for remote access. When registering, User undertakes to provide correct, complete and up-to-date data. User shall promptly update the details provided in their registration in the event of a change.
9. By filling in their registration details and clicking on the Register an Account on the Website or Register buttons, User expressly and unequivocally declares that he/she is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, agrees with their contents and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
10.Upon successful completion of the registration, User receives a notification message to the email address provided at registration, which verifies the account registration and activation.
11. All prices presented in the English version of the website are retail, net, ex works 6300 Haskovo, Bulgaria, according to Incoterms 2010 or their latest version, and are in Euro. Dealer/distributor prices are additionally provided by the Supplier upon email request sent by the Customer.
12. Supplier reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
13. The cost of delivery, as well as insurance, export customs procedures and all fees related to export, import, transit and other additional costs of delivery of the goods to the Customer are not included in the price of the product and are paid additionally by the User/Customer.
14.The promotional prices of the goods are indicated, as it is possible for the old price to be crossed out and the new price be in red or in an additional graphic symbol.
15. Orders may be placed by users who have accepted the General Terms and Conditions. Users understand and agree that certain goods may not be available at the time of placing the Order. In the event that the Supplier is unable to fulfill the Order due to the fact that at the time of placing the order the goods are not available, Supplier shall notify the User of its shortage by contacting the telephone number provided by the User or by sending a letter to the e-mail address provided by the User.
16. Available goods can be added to the basket and paid via bank transfer to the account of the Supplier: IBI TRADING LTD., UNI CREDIT BULBANK, BIC: UNCRBGSF; IBAN: BG69 UNCR 76301436099809
17. The deadline for order fulfillment in case of unavailability of goods is 30 calendar days as of the date of the advance payment, except where a different delivery date is expressly mentioned.
18. Customer shall pay the price for the ordered goods from the website via bank transfer to the account of the Supplier: IBI TRADING LTD., UNI CREDIT BULBANK, BIC: UNCRBGSF; IBAN: BG69 UNCR 76301436099809
19. Upon arrival of the payment to the Supplier's account, an invoice shall be issued with a description of the purchased goods by type and quantity. The document so issued shall accompany the goods and/or be sent by e-mail to the CUSTOMER.
20. Delivery of the goods shall be arranged and shall be at the Customer's expense.
21. The cost of delivery is NOT INCLUDED in the prices of the goods.
22. The risk of loss or damage of the goods shall pass from the Supplier/Trader onto the Customer at the time when the Supplier delivers the goods to a courier service company or transport company authorized by the Customer.
VII. COMPLAINTS AND RETURN OF GOODS
23. The Customer, as a Consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, shall, within 14 days of delivery, have the right to withdraw from the contract without payment of compensation, penalty and without giving any reason by returning the ordered goods under the following compulsory conditions:
24. To inform the Supplier in advance in writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the order number, invoice number, type/model.
25. To specify the method of returning the goods - by courier service company or transport company.
26. A bank account to which the price of the returned goods will be refunded.
27. Goods must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging.
28. Goods must be returned with all accompanying documents and packaging, in a good commercial condition.
29. All transport and other costs for returning of the goods shall be borne entirely by the Customer. Until the goods are delivered back by the Customer to the Supplier, the risk of accidental loss or damage shall be borne entirely by the Customer.
30. In the event that the latter benefits from his/her right under Article 50, paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, provided that he/she has fulfilled the above conditions, the Supplier shall be obliged to refund the amount paid via bank transfer within 14 days as of the date on which the Customer has exercised his/her right of withdrawal to the indicated bank account.
VIII. WARRANTY CONDITIONS
The warranty period of the goods purchased from the Supplier is 12 months as of the date of issue of the invoice.
Warranty shall mean free repair or replacement of assemblies and parts of the product due to a proven manufacturing defect.
Warranty does not cover defects caused due to negligence and carelessness in the use of the appliance, by failure to follow the operating instructions, improper installation and maintenance, due to repair and maintenance by unauthorized persons: damage resulting from shipment or other circumstances that cannot be determined as design or manufacturing defects.
Warranty does not cover defects arising from faults in the electrical installation and connection of the appliance to the electrical grid.
Warranty does not apply when the appliance has not been used as intended.
Supplier shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused directly or indirectly to persons or objects due to the failure to follow the instructions for installation, operation and maintenance of the appliance. In any case, the claimant is obliged to prove the defect, the damage caused and the causal link between them. Any costs and risks of transporting the appliance to the Supplier's workshop shall be borne by the Customer. Consumables, spare parts and wear parts that are replaced on a prevention basis /seals, blades, etc./, as well as glass elements and moving parts and details shall be at the Customer's expense.
Transportation of a defective warranty appliance, as well as spare parts for a defective appliance are not subject to warranty service and shall be paid according to the current pricelist of the Supplier.
Warranty does not cover defects caused by negligence and carelessness in the use of the appliance and by failure to follow the operating instructions. Improper secondary installation, repair and maintenance by unauthorized persons; damage resulting from transportation by unauthorized entities or other circumstances that cannot be determined to be design or workmanship defects.
Warranty does not cover defects arising from faults in the electrical installation or incorrect secondary connection of the appliance to the electrical grid.
Warranty does not apply if the appliance has not been used as intended.
Warranty does not apply if the stainless steel products have been cleaned with acid-based or acid-content detergents.
Supplier shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused directly or indirectly to persons or objects due to the failure of unauthorised persons to follow the instructions for installation, operation and maintenance of the appliance. In any case, the claimant is obliged to prove the defect, the damage caused and the causal link between them.
SUPPLIER SHALL PROVIDE ORIGINAL SPARE PARTS FOR ALL ITS ITEMS.
The design, structure and content of this Website, including but not limited to: texts, images, audio and video materials are the intellectual property of the Supplier and are subject to copyright and protected by the applicable law. The exclusive right to use them belongs to IBI Trading Ltd. Users may not use the information on the Website, including but not limited to copying, modifying, reproducing it without the express consent and permission of IBI Trading Ltd.
Supplier falls within the following Alternative Dispute Resolution Body(ies): the Consumer Protection Commission and the Competition Protection Commission.
The information and materials available on the Online Store (including but not limited to: articles, images, messages, etc.) have an informative, general nature and do not constitute, nor should they be taken or construed as, advice, guidelines and/or consultation provided by the Supplier to any of the Users of the Online Store.
Supplier shall not be liable for the correctness, reliability, accuracy and/or relevance of the information and materials available on and/or through the Online Store on any occasion, nor for their applicability to any particular factual situation.
These General Terms and Conditions shall come into force for all Users as of 1 April 2022.
The General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Supplier at any time, and any amendment to the General Terms and Conditions shall take effect with respect to the Users without the need for any express notice to the latter.
By using (including but not limited to: browsing, clicking on links, entering information, etc.) the Online Store and the information therein, the User expresses his/her unconditional agreement to the General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, and that he/she is bound by and will comply with them.
The Bulgarian legislation in force shall apply to any matters not regulated by this Agreement.
Any disputes arising between the parties shall be settled by negotiations and agreement between the parties. In the event of a failure to reach an agreement, the disputes shall be settled in accordance with the laws applicable in the Republic of Bulgaria.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS